Sarah Todd Cooked with Spice, Made with Love

Twitter Facebook Instagram

10 Gift Ideas

Pocket-Friendly & Thoughtful Gifting

I really enjoy planning gifts for loved ones and even more so when I’m lucky enough to introduce them to something they’ve never tried before. It is important that we celebrate life and giving and here are some gift ideas to make your friends and fam feel special with some gift items for their homes!❤️

(i) Scented candles: Simple enough & smells great.

source: Flickr

(ii) Potpourri: For the love of petals & spices!

source: Wikimedia

(iii) Potted plants: To add more life to a room.

(iv) Sketches/paintings that you created: This is super creative & very rewarding.

source: Wikimedia

(v) Framed photograph of the two of you: Because you can & you gotta!

(vi) Useful and chic kitchenware: Now who wouldn’t wanna receive these?

source: Prcouture

(vii) Books with fancy cover pages & useful content: *coughs* not a promo😋

In case: – http://www.amazon.in/Healthy-Model-Cookbook-Sarah-Todd/dp/1921384360

(viii) Tapestries: These are great for your artist friends.

Location: Anjuna Flea Market, Goa

(ix) Souvenirs from places you’ve visited: Because they’d appreciate that trinket you bought all the way from India😁

Location: Anjuna Flea Market, Goa

(x) Flower vases: For them to display flowers from their gardens!

There are lots many items to gift, remember just one thing, let the gift be a heartfelt one. Have a great day & happy gifting y’all!🎁

Share Your Thoughts

Post a comment below.

Shilpa Rajesh

We make a living
By
What we get,
But we make a life by
What we give…

Happy giving Sarah.

Am you’re big fan and I never missed any e

Sarah Todd

Thank you for your lovely message, Shilpa! 🙂

Siddarth

I think adding more life in ur loved ones room will be great. I’d like to receive a plant.

Sarah Todd

True, me too. 🙂

Ajay Bhutani

All your ideas are great. However I would add a nice perfume like Guerlain to the list.

Sarah Todd

Yes sure, perfumes are good when you know what scent someone likes or prefers.

Naresh Ramina

Potted plants are the best gift ever to be received and as well as to be gifted. It makes you room very live. Now a days i prefer to gift Power banks as everyone’s mobile battery doesnot last more than a day.

Sarah Todd

Power bank, yes! That’s a thoughtful gift as well.

Prudhvi Krishna

Ialways prefer to give or have a plant bracause that gives the beauty to th place where you keep and good for environment

Sarah Todd

Yes, Prudhvi it absolutely does! 🙂

Shilpa Rajesh

Hey hi Sarah.

I like flower vase

My thoughts would be…

We make a living by
What we get,
But we make a life by
What we give..

Happy giving.
Happy gifting.

Am your huge fan right from Master chef Australia.I never missed any of your MCA episode.I love the way you cook.
Now there is programme which is on and on going in Fox life chennel my restaurant in India Antares… though it’s repeated programme.I never get bored of watching it again and again..with my Lil one inside my tummy I enjoy watching you and your son phoenix and your mom along.. keeping rocking your doing fantastic job everyday and don’t forget to keep smiling always no matter how harder..you’ll do it..wish you luck and my prayers to you.

Love you Sarah.

From
Shilpa Rajesh
Bangalore

Arunav

Well, I think it depends on the person whom you present the gift. If the person happens to be a creative lover, then painting, sketches and beautiful artefacts from Anjuna flea Market sounds cool. However, for a kitchen lover like me , I would first prefer, the healthy model cookbook. Otherwise all other important kitchen stuffs which you use with your initials.

Much Appreciated!
Arunav

Manish Gaikwad

Hii Sara,
I am Manish Gaikwad. I like 2nd, 3rd 4th & 9th. But apart from that I always like some thing special like a night lamp or being a boy gizmos are all time fav, shells found on the beach are special.

It can be anything but the feelings with which we try to make other feel happy or special is way more important 😉

Varun Kanojiya

Sarah u always been my inspiration
Just like how you build up your own restaurant in India in Goa that’s just was amazing you’ve have done

Selvam

Dear madam, all the ideas for gifting our beloved ones were superb. We can also gift small sculptures and handcraft.but ideas are good and it’s useful too..

Thank you mam.

C.selvam

Anne Pearton

Candles and potpourri my favourites but then kitchen ware and cookbooks are brilliant too, hmmmmmm hard choice xx

Rahul

Beautiful idea$ comes from a creative Mind,And your are soo creative. That’s why I’m huge fan of yours. .LoVe you S@ř@h…

Close Popup

Thanks for Signing Up!

Enjoy your exclusive recipe e-book gift

Your free e-book has successfully sent to your inbox or you can download it instantly below. You will recieve the latest recipe ideas, promotions and news from Sarah straight to your inbox.

Download e-book