Serves 4-6 45 mins preparation | 45 mins cooking
The countdown is on and I’m not sure about you but I’m so excited about Christmas. For me there’s nothing more beautiful than getting as many friends and family members together as possible and eating way too much food. This year is absolutely going to be the same, however I’m creating an Indian Christmas with a seriously tasty spread.
Please see my recipe below using Shan Foods. It makes cooking Butter Chicken super easy. #Shan #TasteHappiness
Be sure to check out Shan here:
- 1/2 kg potato, peeled, sliced into thin round circles
- 1 tomato medium, diced
- 2 green chillies chopped
- 1/2 bunch coriander chopped
- 2-3 tablespoons Shan Aloo Bhaji curry mix
01. In 3-4 cups of water, add potatoes, tomatoes and Shan Aaloo Bhaji Curry mix. Cover and boil on medium heat until potatoes are tender. Stir occasionally. Add green chillies and green coriander. Stir and mash a few potatoes to thicken the gravy before serving.
02. Serve with pickles and roti