Serves 2 5 mins preparation | 20 mins cooking
I’ve got such a heart for seafood and the different ways of preparing them. Nothing like some wine-seasoned spaghetti with savoury seafood; decorated with fresh parsley and cherry tomatoes! Here’s how I’ve prepared the luscious Lobster Spaghetti today.
PS: Serve with heaps of smiles!
- 1 live Maine lobster
- 200 g clams
- 3 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and minced
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 100 g cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- pinch salt
- 100 g spaghetti
- 4 sprigs parsley, trimmed and chopped
01. Boil lobster in boiling salted water for 8 minutes. Remove lobster, peel and cut into 8-10 pieces. In a heavy based saucepan on medium heat, add garlic, onion and a drizzle of olive oil and cook until soft (8 minutes). Increase to a high heat and add white wine and reduce by 1/3. Add clams and cover with lid and cook until open (1 minute). Add the lobster
02. Simultaneously, boil the spaghetti for about 11-13 minutes in a large pot of salted water over high heat until just tender. Drain; add pasta to sauce, stirring well, and cook a few minutes more. Serve garnished with parsley and buttery love!