Serves 4 5 mins preparation | 0 mins cooking
For the love of this watery melon and to beat the heat; try the watermelon mint smoothie! You could garnish this drink with any other ingredient of your choice – like strawberries or cucumbers.
- 2 cups of chopped, seedless fresh watermelon
- 6 strawberries, stem removed and quartered
- a handful of stemmed fresh mint
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 5-6 ice cubes
01. Wash the berries & the mint.
02. Add all the ingredients in a blender and mix for about 60 secs - until the texture smoothens.
03. Serve the drink with slices of the watermelon!